Friday, September 9, 2011

Let's give this another go, shall we?

Well after ... I don't quite know, I'm afraid to look at the last time I posted, I am going to give this blogging thing a go. My kids are back in school and I suddenly find myself with all this free time, so I think I should find something to do with it other than cleaning or cooking, don't you?

First of all I need to admit that I have become one hundred and twenty percent hooked on Pinterest. If you have not, make sure you have a few extra hours a day before you sign up. If you are signed up, feel free to add me!.

One of the things I have actually made, instead of just pinning, from that site is the spiral bead ring. I am very proud of mine, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately I don't have a great photo, but here is what I do have.
Then I gave it to a dirty gnome for good luck. At least, he TOLD me it would be good luck!
Another great discovery from Pinterest are these stuffed taco shells, definitely one of my new go-to recipes for dinner.
If all else fails, browsing Pinterest makes you FEEL more crafty.
(image from here)

No comments: